We all need shots (also called vaccinations or immunizations) to help protect us from
serious diseases. To help keep our community safe, Gold Law Firm, the national vaccine injury law firm is proudly
participating in National Immunization Awareness Month.
Shots can prevent serious diseases like the flu, measles, and pneumonia. It’s important
to know which shots you need and when to get them.
• Vaccine Injury Attorney, Howard Gold, has seen the benefits of vaccinations. Gold said, “The risks of not getting your recommended vaccines far outweigh the very small risk of a vaccine injury.” Gold, a vaccine injury expert for more than twenty (20) years, went on to say that, “vaccine injuries do occur, but rarely, and vaccine injury compensation is available. But most importantly, get vaccinated”
Everyone age 6 months and older needs to get a flu vaccine every year. Other shots
work best when they are given at certain ages.
• If you have a child age 6 or younger, find out which shots your child needs.
• Find out which shots adults and teenagers need.
• Use this chart for adults to see if you are up to date on your shots.
• If you are pregnant, check out this recommended immunization schedule.
Talk to your doctor or nurse to make sure that everyone in your family gets the shots
they need. To learn more, visit Gold Law Firm at usvaccineinjurylaw.com