The CDC (Centers for Disease Control) endorses that all children should be vaccinated with the HPV (Gardasil) vaccine when they reach the age of 11 or 12.
- HPV can lead to cervical cancer that can spread
- HPV can lead to penile cancer.
- some parents are hesitant to vaccinate against sexually transmitted diseases (STD)
- Some are afraid of vaccine injuries, which while real, are rare.
- more girls appear to be vaccinated than boys because of the misconception that only women are at risk of HPV cancers.
The answer? Persistence.
- education and persistence.
- “better response to the vaccine when they are young” was effective in getting higher vaccination rates.
- fear is rationale, but facts are the answer.
If you or a family member have suffered a vaccine injury, having a vaccine injury lawyers and attorneys who specializes in vaccine injury law is the answer. At Gold Law Firm, LLC., Vaccine injury law is all we do.