Here is the latest Monthly Statistics Report for the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program as reported by the HRSA (Heath Resources and Services Administration).
A couple of takeaways:
- Most common vaccine injury listed is from the Flu Vaccine.
- FY 2016 had the most vaccine court petitions filed in the last ten (10) years. Are there more vaccine injuries or are more people aware of the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program?
- 2016 had the most people compensated for a vaccine injury, 681 petitioners.
- Vaccine Injury attorney’s fees and costs continue to climb with inflation.
- Since the Program’s inception, more than Three Billion Dollars ($3,000,000,000.00) has been paid out to those injured by a vaccine.
- There have been more than 17,000 vaccine injury petitions filed in the U.S. Court of Federal Claims since the Program began in 1988.
- Since 2006, 4,000 petitions have been filed.
- Vaccines continue to be very safe.
- During this period, more than 2,000,000,000 doses of vaccines have been administered in the United States.
Should you have any questions about a vaccine injury, please contact the National Vaccine Injury Law Firm, Gold Law Firm, at www.goldlawfirm.net 781-239-1000 firstname.lastname@example.org
Vaccine Injury Law is all we do.